Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Yes, we saw Endgame

I'm laying here deciding if I should even bother searching through Netflix or Hulu for something to watch because maybe I should go to bed.

It has been a good day, but I just feel so tired!

W had an important appointment with the Developmental Pediatrician. Hubby even came along. We think it went well: there is a lot of progress seen and we have a good plan in place. There are some things we all have to work on to help W increase his independence and responsibility so I think Hubby and I will have to start expecting more and structuring things out better.


After the appointment W and I sat in the pharmacy for over an hour waiting for a prescription. These military pharmacies and wait times are not improving as the years pass. I really hope somebody can come up with a more efficient system to implement because so much time is wasted there. Thankfully we brought the Switch so W happily played minecraft while we waited.


Later in the afternoon Hubby and I went to see Avengers: Endgame.

No spoilers from me, but it was great! I think it creates a good "ending" and allows space for the franchise to continue. I told Hubby now we have to spend the next month watching ALL the movies in chronological order then watch Endgame again. I'm not sure he's on board for that.


Today I am thankful for our respite provider watching the girls during W's appointment and then having all 3 kids so mommy and daddy could be grown ups for a bit. Having safe, reliable childcare allows such a relief for military families especially when you live no where close to family.

No comments:

Post a Comment