Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Early Show Up Gold Star

I had a non-brilliant moment today.

A had an appointment at Walter Reed... which is about a hour away from home. In my phone I had it scheduled for 11am but my wall calendar had 1pm. Why?? I don't know.

I figured my phone was correct and we showed up for her appointment 2 hours early.

At least we weren't 2 hours late. (Bright side, huh?) Also, we had brought A's schoolwork with us so she had plenty of time to finish the day's assignments.

Thankfully, as the flagship hospital, Walter Reed is BIG. The check-in desk suggested where to go so the girls and I enjoyed a VERY affordable and yummy lunch in the "galley." There is also a food court but supposedly more expensive and busy.



After A's appointment and fighting traffic, we arrived back just in time to pick up W from school.

I am the keeper of the calendar around here so if I can't keep it straight it really fouls up my day.

===============

This is our first spring out here and I am LOVING all the flowers! I'm glad we don't suffer from allergies because the pollen here is no joke. Brushing up against a car turns clothes yellow!

But the pretty flowers look great and smell amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment