Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Dandelions

A high note every week for me is attending PWOC on base. These ladies are always great to be around and the class I'm in has an amazing teacher. This woman loves to learn herself and does so much research to prepare what to share with us. Our study is giving us some fresh perspective of Jesus and his ministry through the lens of the Jewish culture of that time. Interesting stuff.

The PWOC has childcare as well as a homeschool room so both girls are taken care of.

Afterwards on our way to the car A and N were gathering dandelions (which ended up making a mess on their seats). I thought it was funny later that afternoon when we picked up W from school and he also had collected a couple dandelions.



My kids like to blow the dandelions around and brag that they are helping the bees.

Anyway, I also had Bunco tonight. I didn't win anything this time, but, as usual, had a blast! I am determined that one of these times I will win Left-Right-Center! I have been close several times and tonight I was in the final 3! I'm the youngest lady there and these women are so fun! Food is good, too. With a group of military spouses from (literally) all over the world, you would expect good food. 



No comments:

Post a Comment