Just as I think I've figured out what my day-to-day will look like, something comes up. I either volunteer for something, make a new friend, find a new show to binge watch on Netflix, start a business... whatever. I feel a bit scattered lately but I hope I find a balance soon.
Anyway, on to what I've Been Eying. For this month I think it kind of mixes with my bouncy ball interests... a little bit of everything.
1. A Bread Machine. Yes, I know I can make it without a machine, in fact I did so just this weekend. But I want to do make fresh bread more often and making a disaster of my kitchen every other day just bugs me. I want to be lazy and get a bread machine... though I'm not sure which one. I'm currently looking at this Cuisinart one but I really need to check out more reviews.
2. I recently opened my etsy shop. Everything is just starting up but I've already had orders. Apparently my magnetic visual schedule is something of interest. Anyway, in order to help speed up production I've been looking at paper trimmers. I am sort of infatuated with the X-ACTO big laser trimmer, but having that large blade in our house with the kids makes me a little nervous. So perhaps a more simpler, safer, and cheaper option like the Fiskars one might be a smarter choice. I'm not too sure how well the blades would hold up to magnetic sheets but it's pretty inexpensive so I might be willing to give it a shot.
3. School started. I need a solution to organize the forest worth of papers my children bring home everyday. Sometimes, I swear, it feels like I'm swimming in paper! Right now I just lay things out on the entryway table... which isn't exactly the best sight to welcome people with. I've been scanning Pinterest for ideas to help with the problem. Currently I'm taken in by the magazine holder that Sunny Side Up posted about. Maybe I can create my own working version for our home.
4. While the kids are at school I am training for a 10K. My first 10K. I have a friend I knew from Ohio who is also stationed with me in Texas now and we are running together. Thing is... I'm in need of new sports bras. As it is I have to double up, and I hate to admit it, but I'm even using some sports bras that I bought before I was pregnant with William. (*gasp!*) Since I've been *ahem* blessed in that region, I need some good support. I found the Glamorise Women's Double-Layer Custom-Control Sports Bra and I'm thinking I may have found a winner.
5. This month's book choice: The Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie. Let's get yet another fix of YA dystopian genre! I heard it was good, fascinating, and an interesting read... and since I've sort of been in a ravenous reading mood I am crossing books off my to-read list pretty quick (uhh... 6 books in 13 days). I think it might be cheaper to get each book separate for the kindle rather than the collection as one, so I should look into that.
So... what have YOU got your eye on?