Wednesday, October 8, 2014

(More) Teacher Gifts



I have started to keep track of our teacher and therapist gifts.

When school started in August we were in a new place with all new people. And because I wasn't completely on top of back-to-school shopping I had to just keep things simple with teacher gifts... almost completely repeating what we did last year. But, as I said, all new people... so it didn't matter.

This is what was we gave to Will & Lana's teachers at the start of the 2014/2015 school year:


  • Tissues
  • Fun Band-Aids
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Advil
  • Cough Drops
  • Chapstick
  • Dry Erase Markers
  • Sharpie Pen
  • Personal Note/Card (our cards said something like: 'Looking forward to a fun year in your class' or 'I'm so happy to be in your class' and they signed their names to it.)
  • Small gift bag

I'm all about trying to keep our teachers healthy! I know that when school starts up the sharing of germs goes CRAZY! I want to make things simple so teachers can keep the items with them in their purses or desks in case they need them. This year, Lana's teacher told me after a few weeks that because of the weather she had been using the chapstick all the time and it was her favorite student gift so far. Will's teacher said she was definitely going to get some use out of those cough drops.

It makes me happy to give a little something to these people who spend so much time with my kiddos.

Do you do anything special for your teachers?

No comments:

Post a Comment