Monday, October 20, 2014

A Filler

I've fallen behind in blogging! There are new posts to read, posts to write, and some I've already gotten started but need to actually finish. Problem comes in that I usually use the main desktop computer for blogging and doing photos... but the hubby has it all tied up working on a project. That leaves me to chill with the laptop.

So here's what's going on Currently:

  • I'm despising laundry. It is never ending. I probably folded 4 loads today and there are more waiting to be washed.
  • Watching Netflix. Yet again. Trying to catch up on Bones so I can start the new season!
  • Finished preparing the kids' stuff for tomorrow only to realize Alanna will probably not attend school tomorrow after throwing up a couple times tonight. No fever. Not sure what's going on there.
  • Feeling lazy after skipping another run this morning. My running buddy may have a stress fracture in her foot so she's laid up. And since I completely slack off without accountability... yeah... my run didn't happen.
Nothing too exciting. We are preparing for Halloween. The kids keep doing a countdown. This year I purchased costumes instead of making them, but honestly it was worth it. I look forward to the fun ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Hope Alanna is feeling better soon! I have seen a couple episodes of Bones and like it. I will probably end up watching the series eventually.

    ReplyDelete