Friday, July 18, 2014

What I've Been Eying

To help me get back into blogging regularly I'm going to start up a new posting series. Maybe it will end up being weekly or bi-monthly. I don't know...

But, with becoming a homeowner I find there are a lot of things I have my eyes on lately that I'd like to get. Also, with 2 small kids some desires are left only to my dreams. I'm also a BIG window shopper but sometimes I forget those things I really would like to purchase someday. Oh, and maybe I'll have actually taken the plunge and bought something I'm excited to share!

So, let's see what I've been Eying!

 
1. "Home is where the Air Force sends us" sign with 5 smaller signs by gingerleighmade on etsy. Oh, I've been looking at this for months! I've seen similar ones all over etsy, but for some reason the simple design of this one has drawn me in! Lots of personalization options too!

2. Stitch Fix is a site where you can have a stylist send you items of clothing based on your taste preferences. You try them on, purchase what you want to keep and send the rest back. I signed up probably about a year ago but never actually requested my first box. With a new city I'm ready for some updated pieces. My first shipment should arrive on my birthday!

3. There are many things from Ikea I'm wanting, but this HEMNES Shoe Cabinet caught my eye on my last trip before leaving Ohio. We are treating our new house Japanese style and don't wear shoes inside. I can definitely see the use of this awesome cabinet to us, but I think right now I'll stay on the lookout for a nice bench with storage for our entryway shoe issues.

4. I've been seeing them all over the place: Jamberry Nails. I am interested in what the hype is all about and would want to actually try them out before I buy them. Have pretty nails that don't chip in a couple days? Sounds good to me. Anybody a seller?

5. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Kindle Edition). Surprise! A book! There is always an ever growing "want to read" book pile in my mind. Right now this one is near the top... plus the movie will be coming out and I usually like to read books before somebody else's images take over mine. Ryan says I have too many books (is there such a thing?!) so I'm trying to use my new Kindle as much as possible!


So, what have you been eying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment