Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Made it!

Just dropping in to let you know I'm still here. We just PCS'ed to San Antonio so the last several weeks have been pretty crazy.

It didn't help matters that I required an unexpected, immediate surgery a week before the movers arrived to pack out our house in Ohio. I'm doing okay physically now but emotionally some days are hard.

We are currently setting up house and will be getting internet and TV soon. The computer should be fully hooked up in a couple days as well. Once that happens maybe I can do some catch up posts and schedule things out for myself to write and post regularly.

Until then... if anybody has something cool to share or any interesting posts to read, let me know.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to San Antonio! :)
    I'm still praying for you in regards to your recovery. I'm glad you are physically doing much better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete