Wednesday, March 19, 2014

9 Years

Today marks 9 years of marriage.

We have made it 9 years! It hasn't always been easy. Marriage is hard.

But here we are. And we are still working together.

I love him.

He is smart, ambitious, hard working, dedicated, loves God, and strives to be a good husband and father.

I look forward to the lifetime I have with this man.

We will actually be celebrating in a couple weeks after my mother-in-law is in town for graduation and we can get away for a couple nights. Whoot!

Now to be saving for our 10 year anniversary!

**Today is also the day Ryan is done with all work required for AFIT!
What a wonderful gift to me!!**

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are coming up on our 9th this year as well. and hurray for graduations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Happy Anniversary!! You guys are an awesome couple! And congratulations that Ryan is done with all of his AFIT stuff! :D Yay!!

    ReplyDelete