Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A First Bike

You may have noticed in my last post about Alanna working on her pedaling so we could go ride on a bike trail.

I totally forgot to update that Alanna received her first bike!


Of course it is a purple princess bike. She was very excited -- don't judge by the expression on her face. Her pedaling and steering skills are improving but she still needs to be reminded to watch where she's going.

What a fun time! I can't wait to go on family bike rides. Which reminds me... I need a bike that is my size! I've been using Ryan's but it is too tall and we need new tubes for the tires because they're always going flat. And Will has outgrown his bike too. *sigh* Makes me wish I still lived near home where my dad always had a plethora of bicycles available.

2 comments:

  1. AW she's cute, despite the grump face. I love bike riding too. It was one of my favorite things to do as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for biking! Congrats to Alanna on her first bike! :) I got my bike off Craig's List - it's pretty nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete