Thursday, February 7, 2013

Somebody liked my idea

I have become involved with the Just Moved Ministry and have a blog post in the works about the details on that.

Anyway! When I met Susan Miller (Founder/President of Just Moved Ministries) and was talking with her about things that I personally do when I move she loved my idea about my bucket list sites. She asked me to please describe what it is and how I figure everything out and e-mail it to them. Supposedly she wanted to share it with her staff or something, let people know of another good tip to ease transitions.
 
So I typed it out quickly, believing it was just an inter-office thing or something, and sent it off a couple months ago.
 
SURPRISE! It was featured on their website for February on Tips for Moving On. That was a bit of a shock. I might have worked more on my wording if I knew this was going to be seen by so many people!

You can see the link here: Tips For Moving On

Do you do anything like this when you have to move?

For more information on Just Moved Ministry check out their site.

1 comment:

  1. Your article was great! :) You are very gifted writer. Love the new blog layout! :)

    ReplyDelete