Friday, January 4, 2013

MilSpouse January First Friday Fill-In

If you'd like to join the fun, check out Wife of a Sailor to link up!
 1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
There were more traditional Christmas things I wanted to participate in but because of the weather and bad planning they didn't happen. Also, when we went to the Christmas Town at the Creation Museum I would have brought warmer clothing so we weren't freezing outside. Oh and another thing... when I was at Target before the snow storm I would have bought that nice snow shovel I was looking at.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in December? Besides Christmas?! Probably skyping with all my family members and then seeing my kids experience the joy of real snow for the first time.

3. What are you looking forward to in January?
I'm hosting a gender reveal party for some friends this weekend that will be a blast. Ryan has a birthday. And my goal is to find a steady routine to keep myself happy and healthy with the kids.

4. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
I was lame. I was puttering around on the computer and watching some tv but for some reason I wasn't feeling very well (I think I ate something that didn't agree with me and my tummy hurt). I tried to make it to midnight but ended up crashing until morning sometime after 11 pm.

5. What are your hopes and wishes for 2013?So much can happen in a year! I hope to have a happy year. I hope Ryan does well with his first full year at AFIT. I hope my brother returns safely from Afghanistan. I hope we have a fun and safe vacation home in Washington during the summer. I hope William continues to make amazing progress with his speech and in school. I hope we find a special activity just for Alanna that she will love. I hope that I have Ryan completley on board and are able to start trying for another baby later in the year. I hope that when we learn of our next assignment that it is greeted with joy and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment