Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Book Review - Love Works by Joel Manby


How I wish more business were run by people with these principles! This book is definitely needed in today's work force and I'm so glad somebody has written it! When it comes to business, love actually does work.
Love Works is a simply written book, peppered with relevant personal stories on how taking a more "loving" approach in leadership can bring about a more successful work place. Manby's stance is that by leading with patience, truthfulness, forgiveness, and the like you help build up your people. This, in turn, makes them feel part of a team and a desire to improve together which in the end boots profits. And he should know, Manby is a successful president and CEO with a pretty impressive resume.
Manby's tips are practical and can be implemented by anyone in any place of work, regardless of position. A wonderful book which would make a great gift and highly recommended for anybody in a position of leadership.
 Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments:

Post a Comment