Thursday, December 27, 2012

MilSpouse Secret Santa

This year I again participated in the MilSpouse Secret Santa organized by Wife of a Sailor. It was fun last year and this year was not a disappointment.

I received my gift on Christmas Eve. Perfect.

My Secret Santa was Rheanna from Cammo Style Love.

Here are my goodies:
A Washington D.C. Starbucks Mug (I seem to be collecting Starbucks mugs from all over)
Chocolate mints (yum!)
A vintage book: Understood Betsy by Dorothy Canfield

I'm pretty happy with my gifts. I'll be adding the new book to my "to read" pile.

Thank you Rheanna! I hope you had a merry Christmas! And when we eventually go sightseeing in D.C. maybe we can have a blogging buddy meet-up over coffee or something.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I has Rheanna for MY secret Santa!! Glad you liked your goodies - hopefully she enjoyed hers too :)

    ReplyDelete