Friday, December 7, 2012

MilSpouse FIRST Friday Fill-In - December

Wanna join in on the fun? Visit WifeOfASailor and link up!

  1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
    • I would have been more focused on my workouts. I'm trying to work my schedule better but I still haven't been consistent with running.
  2. What was your favorite thing that happened in November?
    • I went to PWOC International Conference in Nashville, Tennessee. I was able to see friends from New Mexico, built relationships with women from my base, learned a lot, agreed to facilitate a new study and just had a wonderful time. The food was great, the shopping was fun, and I even went to the Grand Ole Opry.
  3. What is your favorite holiday memory?
    • It's really hard to peg down one... Christmas was always important growing up. Perhaps my favorite holiday memory isn't a single experience, but a tradition: all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins would meet at my Grandparents and we'd open presents youngest to oldest. Gift exchange took about 3 hours (or longer) with over 50 people in attendance.
  4. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
    • I actually don't have any plans right now. I'm sure I'll stay up to see the ball drop… but it's unlikely I'll be at a party or entertaining people.
  5. What are you looking forward to in December?
    • Christmas! We are staying home this year and I'm enjoying the festive, magical time with my little ones.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment