Monday, October 8, 2012

Blogger Block

It seems that every time I log onto blogger I find myself staring at a blinking cursor. That darn thing is really starting to tick me off!

I am still in my blogging rut and I apologize for the infrequent posts. There have been plenty of experiences for me to write about -- parks, Will's therapy and school updates, health things, new recipes, my mother-in-law visiting, Bible study, Ryan and I going to King's Island Amusement Park, book reviews, the beautiful autumn, car problems, crafts and sewing... lots of life has been happening.

When I log into my site I face the same things I've been personally debating about for some time now -- changing the title, moving to WordPress, purchasing a url, using more anonymity (especially for my kiddos), and re-doing the design. I just don't know what to do!

Until decisions are made I will try to put more effort into my writing.

But I did want to share a random thing: I saw an albino squirrel the other day. I thought that was pretty cool. Of course I totally did not move fast enough to get a picture of the thing.

Oh... and I'm totally missing this right now in Albuqueruqe.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I live here, and I miss it too, since we went Saturday and it was cancelled. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABQ misses you! We did get to go finally, and it was freezing. I thought of you when we were sitting with the kids bundled up in their quilts (thank you!!) waiting for the Dawn Patrol (which never happened because of a weather delay).

    I know what you mean about the blogger's block . . one thing at a time, right? :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete