Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Topics on the Hill

I am totally in a blogging rut.

There are plenty of thing happening around the house, new developments with William, school starting soon, what I've been up to personally... but for some reason I just CANNOT sit down and blog about it.

I've thought about taking a break and decide what I want to do about this blog --- but I use this blog as a journal of sorts and keep track of our family life so I don't want to stop or change to writing about other things.

Bear with me as I flounder through trying to maintain some kind of activity on here.

Future Topics to Watch For:
  • Checking out the Wright Brothers Sites
  • Taking a Trip -- a Plan
  • Horticulturalists Must Hate Me
  • Living at Therapy
  • Shedding the Pounds
  • AFIT Babies (not mine)
  • Update on 101 in 1001
  • Nutella Filled Sugar Cookies Recipe
  • Playing at Parks, aka how to keep your children from driving you crazy

Okay. And with that I leave you with a picture. A picture of a squirrel the children and I affectionally call Joe. Umm... we actually call all the squirrels here Joe. It's better than Alanna always calling them puppies and kitties (well, she NOW calls them squirrels).


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment