I love to eat them. I hate when others eat them all before I get to them.
Cookies are best when they are round and fluffy but soft and a little chewy in the middle... and I found a recipe that does it!
These lovely cookies are simple to make. I shared the recipe with some other people who also adored the yumminess! My hubby can't get enough, which means I don't get as many. Since the batch only makes about 3 dozen cookies I often double the recipe 'cause they disappear so quickly!
I found the recipe HERE.
- 3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips
Directions (**special notes at the end):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using a stand mixer (paddle attachment preferred) cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until fluffy and light colored.
- Add egg and vanilla, blend
- Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips
|OMG, I'm drooling|
- Using a tablespoon or standard-sized scoop, drop the dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until just the edges are golden brown. Do not brown the tops and do not bake longer for more than 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes then remove from sheet and allow cookies to cool completely on racks.