Friday, June 1, 2012

MilSpouse FIRST Friday Fill-In June


I missed linking up last month but jumped back on the wagon for this month!

If you want to join, head over to Wife of a Sailor!


1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Not having all those awful issues with our van during our PCS drive out to Ohio. What a nightmare!
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May? 
A lot happened this past month with our move, but I guess my favorite would be actually finding a place and beginning to settle in our new home. It was also good to see my family when we were all in Colorado to see Mike off to Afghanistan.
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer?
We are getting our YMCA membership so I'm hoping for time at the gym, swimming lessons for the kids, making friends in this new city, exploring what there is to see!
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? (thanks to Shanon at Modern Meets Traditional for this question!)
I have used services from the base in the past: gyms, financial planning, education office, housing, ITT, stuff like that. I just went to the Airman & Family Readiness Center the other week and got my voucher for 20 hours of free childcare for our move. It is valid for 60 days from your date of arrival so I may be using it in the next week or so.
5. What are you looking forward to in June?


Hmmm... not really sure. Putting things on my walls... finding a new routine... possibly seeing Wicked when it is in town or the Cirque du Soleil show Immortal.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new look! Also, just wanted to let you know that the 5 month update for the Bookmark Break Challenge is up!

    http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/2012/06/bookmark-break-challenge-5-months.html

    ReplyDelete