Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Photos!

I don't remember if I posted about it, but just a few weeks before we left Albuquerque I had pictures of my kids taken by a local military wife.

She gave me the freedom to choose the location and I chose the Elena Gallegos Park which is near the Tramway. I loved it out there and I think the photos came out beautifully! My children are gorgeous, if I do say so myself! Can't wait to actually get these lovlies printed out and place them in our new home.

So, anybody left in Albuquerque or the surrounding areas who enjoy this photos, contact Melissa Stern Photography and have her work her magic for your family! It was a pleasure working with her.










Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very adorable pictures!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pics are great Sierra! :D Your children are beautiful!

      Delete