Saturday, April 21, 2012

When LaRetta Visited

Right now I'm away on my PWOC Retreat.

This is a great time to post about when my sister came to visit.

We had fun!

I showed her down town. Went to the mall briefly. We went to the movies.
driving by the University
with the kids on the carousel at the mall


We went to the park with the kids.


We did attempt to go on the Sandia Tramway, but it was closed to annual maintenance.

There was Lana's birthday party.

Will's class field trip to the ABQ Aquarium and Botanical Gardens
he saw kids doing cartwheels so he started doing somersaults

And we went to the indoor pool.

It was a quick trip, but it was long enough I think. There was more I would have like for her to experience about Albuquerque but with her having ACL surgery not that long ago her knee was not up to certain endeavors.

Photobucket

1 comment: