Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunshine Award

Anybody else have an awkward Monday? It was awful! It's like I could find no motivation to get things done, required a nap, and then had a meeting in the evening to prepare for that I wasn't expecting.

Ug.

But then I came home in the evening and discovered that the lovely AubrieAnne from Who's Your Editor? (yes the one hosting the Bookmark Break Challenge) gave me a little award! What a nice way to make me smile.



Okay the rules were to answer 10 questions then pick 10 people to give the award to that bring you some sunshine.

So, here goes:

  1. Favorite colour-  Blue. Cerulean to be exact.
  2. Favorite Animal-  dolphins
  3. Favorite number - I like 16 and 10. No real reason for it... and still not sure why I like them.
  4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink - milk.
  5. Facebook or Twitter Facebook. I don't have a Twitter account. I fear that if I got on Twitter it would be something that sucked me in and I'd never get off my phone.
  6. My passion - The THEATRE and reading. Is socializing with friends a passion??
  7. Getting or giving presents - I do enjoy giving gifts because they make people happy. But one of my main love languages is gifts so, obviously, I really, really like getting presents.
  8. Favorite Pattern- plaid. sure.
  9. Favorite day of week - right now I like Wednesdays but I think that's just because of what I've been doing on Wednesdays. In fact, I probably prefer Saturdays. Nothing really going on but my own plans.
  10. Favorite flower - yellow roses. Or daffodils. Daffodils are just a happy flower. I also like hydrangeas.


And my 10 people are:

  1. Tegan @ Tegan's Musings
  2. Angel @ Simple Life, Crazy Life
  3. Casey @ We Took The Road Less Traveled
  4. Poekitten @ Many Waters
  5. Jessica @ Jessica Lynn Writes
  6. Kristi @ Extraordinary Moments in an Ordinary Life
  7. Ash @ Our Little Fam
  8. Rose @ Roving Rose
  9. Navy Wife Chronicles
  10. Kelly @ The Six of Us


I'll be letting you guys know about your award.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hey, just came across your blog today. Looks like you guys do a lot of traveling! I love it! You have such a cute little family. My son's name is William too. I look forward to reading more about you. Hope you don't mind if I become your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! We are on the road right now so it's tough to blog much but I'll work on this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daffodils are awesome and are now out and blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much! I love dolphins, too. They are so cute! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sierra for the award and thank you for tagging me! :D

      Delete