Saturday, March 3, 2012

What we've been up to

Happy March!

I realized I hadn't done a photo splurge post in awhile. So... here are some of the things the kids and I were up to during the month of February. And sorry that some of the images aren't the best, I've been using my phone more often than my camera (it's dying). Oh, and if you're wondering where Ryan is... he's studying. The kids and I try to do outings on the weekend to get out and explore while Ryan is at home working on school work or catching up with Air Force work.


Messing around at Hobby Lobby. Believe it or not, he WANTED to wear that!

Lana wasn't as thrilled.

PLAYING AT THE PARK



ALBUQUERQUE ZOO



SANDIA TRAMWAY


SANDIA PEAK


A few candids:
  

cheesy smile



I realize they look dirty here... the just finished eating dinner and were enjoying some yogurt before being cleaned up and ready for bed. They were so cute sitting on the step stool together!

And how about some videos:

Will shooting baskets while I fold laundry
video

Dancing to Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger"
video

Naming Family Members
video


Trying to get Will to talk and count on camera. His speech is improving... I need to try to get him on camera when he's actually willing to show what he can do!
video



And if you've made it to the end... wow! Thanks for checking out our little world.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment