Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blogs I've been diggin'

source
I'm not the best blog hopper. I get caught up reading back stories and what not...and then don't actually participate. Lame.

But, I thought I'd share a couple blogs that I've been really enjoying lately. Some are new (to me) and others are not. I'm always on the search for interesting blogs to follow so if you have suggestions let me know!

Okay, so let's get this going:
  • Hot, Holy, & Humorous - Wow! I L.O.V.E. this blog! It isn't often you can find blatant, informative, funny, and interesting information on sex within marriage with a Godly, biblical center. I'll be honest that I've learned several things from this woman and hope her writings may help others! 
  • Momastery - a friend introduced me to this blog with some amazing posts and I'm hooked. Glennon (the woman who writes Momastery) writes on motherhood and faith in God. There's a lot more but I can't contain it in a little blurb. So I give you THIS LINK to get her synopsis on what it's all about. 
  • NieNie Dialogues - okay, this one has definitely been around for awhile, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm really into her writings lately. For those that don't know, several years ago Stephanie and her husband Christian were in a horrible plane crash, leaving over 80% of Stephanie's body burned. She survived and has LIVED! She writes on pleasures of her life, mostly her family. AND -- in a very short time they will be welcoming a new baby girl! Their 5th child and 1st since the accident. I'm thrilled for them. 
  • Kayla Aimee, Only Slightly Neurotic - another blog that I've known for quite some time. Still love her skill though. KA is funny, insightful, eclectic, and entertaining. I started following shortly before her daughter, Scarlette, was born at 15 weeks premature (that's 25 weeks along for those that aren't great at math) and followed through the NICU stays, coming home, and her thriving growth. It is awesome. KA is also a scrapbooker (though I am not) and has beautiful work that she shares. Oh, and have I said she's funny?! The girl cracks me up with nearly every post!
  • My Camo Kids - if there's a blogger who is kind of my hero I could put down Lora. I wish I could meet this woman! She's the wife of an Army man. She's the mother to 4 kids and has JUST adopted a little girl from Ukraine. Her husband recently returned from his second year long deployment and they have now been informed of a surprise deployment coming much too soon. She's got a lot of strength. She's got her belief in God. And I love that she is dedicated to her family.  
Yeah, I could keep going but I'll stop at 5 blogs. Let them know that I sent ya over!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment