Friday, December 23, 2011

The Pacific Northwest

Thanks to my brother complaining how I have not updated in "forever" I decided I needed to blog again.

We are currently in Washington state for the hoidays. All you New Mexico people be warned -- my home is being monitored so there's no theivery gonna happen there!

The weather has been beautiful and amazingly dry.

I must say that Washington is truly green. I think it took living in the desert for a year to really appreciate the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. The mountains are large, purple and capped with snow. Driving down the road I had a perfect view with the foggy haze wafting throughout the hillsides of evergreens. Gorgeous! I even got to see Mt. Rainier the other day.

Not sure what all is planned for the trip. Lots of visiting family. Maybe get some friends in there too.

AND-- I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping. I only have 1 person left to buy for and I have no flippin' clue what he wants.

Oh yeah! Before we left Albuquerque, I was involved with our church Christmas performance. I was amazed by how well it went... and I even remembered all my lines. Go me! Even made a few new friends.

That's my brief update for now. If I don't blog until after the holidays I hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas with blessings in the New Year!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I am a little jealous that you get to be around so much green! (I really must make a trip to Seattle in the hopefully near future!) :)

    I hope your family is doing well and that you guys had a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete