Saturday, December 31, 2011

Back! And Santa arrived!

Secret Santa that is!

Tonight we made it back to Albuquerque! It is wonderful to be back in my own house, surrounded by my own things and sleep in my own bed. We were treated great over at the MiL's house... but there is no place like home!

My friend Tegan picked us up and brought us home where she had even provided us dinner. And since the kids were asking for her, I picked up Maya shortly after arriving.

Another awesome highlight to arriving home was that my gift from my MilSpouse Secret Santa was waiting for me! I had signed up to participate through Wife of a Sailor (who is amazing for setting this up again this year). I had the name of a blogger I hadn't been following and have since found to write quite a fun blog -- Awesome Alli.

My secret Santa was Lisa from "must be doin' somethin' right..."

I haven't been a follower but after stopping by her blog I might just have to stick around!

I say she did great with my gift. My favorite m&ms will likely be gone soon and I am refusing to share! And who wouldn't be thrilled with the chance to get things from iTunes. Lisa... my iPhone thanks you!


And speaking of iPhone... Since I'm posting from it I will have to add all my links later.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment