Wednesday, November 23, 2011

still to be known...

My brother is supposed to be driving down this afternoon/evening to spend Thanksgiving with me.

I'm excited!

I got the room ready for him and have started my baking. Still working on some cleaning and finished almost all of the laundry... though it keeps piling up again.

-----------

We're still waiting to hear back on AFIT. The list was posted today but Ryan received an e-mail that they are waiting on some other stuff (out of his control) before they let a bunch of people know for sure if they are accepted and where... and that is why they are not on the list.

I'm frustrated. I was looking forward to knowing SOMETHING!

Oh well. Right now, the way I look at it is if Ryan does get accepted to AFIT he could end up deploying VERY soon... or not at all. If he does not get accepted then I know the time frame of his deployment and am satisfied with that much information for now.

Hurry up and wait! Hurry up and wait! === Darn you military motto!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Being a part of the military is definitely a lesson in patience! I do feel your pain . . . hopefully you'll know before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete