Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some blessings

Hello my sweet readers. I know I've been absent lately and I apologize. I honestly have not found myself on the computer all that much. I've even been neglecting Facebook! Shocking!

Thanksgiving was wonderful. I will have to blog about it another time. Same with my Disneyland trip and the Santa Fe Tree Lighting and the crazy dreams I have been having lately and other life stuff going on with pictures.

Tonight I just want to say how blessed I am in my life. It is easy to overlook. And after having a pretty crappy night I think it will be helpful to my sleep to mention some of the good things in my life.

Of course my first thought is of my kids. They are my joy and motivation. My treasured gifts entrusted to me.

My husband is a huge blessing to me. He is a wonderful provider and finds a goal and works hard to reach it.

My family in general. I'm so privileged to have siblings and parents who will be there for me at a moments notice. Like all families we have our quirks and disagreements but we still love each other.

I live in lovely base housing (even if some of the construction is cheap). It is warm (mostly) and its location keeps us safe in a city that is full of crime.

Since moving here I have found a few wonderful friends that I will hopefully cherish the rest of my life. We help and support each other when it is needed. We have fun times together... Even if we are just sitting on the floor with our kids. God really brings the right people into your life at the right time.

Oh! Good health! That is also taken for granted. The last few days my lower back has really been hurting and I just think of others who live in constant pain or difficulties or suffering for years. I can deal with the dull aching and occasional sharp pain for awhile because I know I will be better soon.

I can go on but my mood has already improved and I think I can sleep now. Thanks for reading.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great post Sierra! I am so glad that you are apart of my life and we call each other friends. :) (And I love reading your blog too.) :)

    ReplyDelete