Thursday, November 17, 2011

Loss of motivation

I seem to have lost my motivation for blogging. Today was supposed to be my link-up with my song for the week and I couldn't even muster up the get-go for that... and I look forward to it every Thursday!

The pictures from my Disneyland trip are still on my camera and phone. I have no idea when I'll get around to loading them.

Today the kids FINALLY seemed to settle back into the routine of life. It's been a rough few days of re-adjusting. Their sleep has been off, refusing to eat, super whiney... I think that has also impacted why I'm not in the writing mood.

What else happened this week?

Well, I finally had a mole removed that the doctors agreed needed to be checked out. Not sure when I'm supposed to hear back on it... and if I don't hear anything then I know it is normal. I had to get a few stitches from the removal. Unfortunately, because of the location it is quite sensitive and sometimes painful... mostly itchy. But it's not bad and I think I'm healing quite well.

Anyway, I'm still here and reading posts. I haven't been commenting like I usually do. Maybe this week I can kick this funk and get back to posting and loading pictures.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I had one removed and it was suprisingky uncomfortable. I hope the test comes back clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get what you mean. Sometimes I have no clue what to blog about. When I'm at a loss, I tend to post pictures.

    ReplyDelete