Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls...

It is time! Thursday evening I fly to California and spend the weekend at Disneyland with my mom and sisters! Whoot!

I am very excited.

The last time I was at Disneyland (in the United States) was back when Ryan and I were dating.... so... 7 years ago. I don't really count Disneyland in Japan basically for the fact that I was pregnant and couldn't go on most of the rides and in the entire day we went on, like, 4 rides. The wait alone for the Haunted Mansion was over 3 hours. Ug. Oh, and I can confidently say that I will NOT be pregnant this trip because I even took a test to be sure this afternoon!

But anyway, I'm thrilled to finally be going again! And!!! I've never been to Disney's California so I'm more than tickled that I'm finally experiencing it.

The only real drawback is that Pirates of the Caribbean is closed! One of my favorite rides AND the restaurant (that I've never eaten at) will not be available. Bummer.

Oh... and there's also the possibility that they will have already been decorating for Christmas! Ack! I cannot wait!

So anyway, my song for the week! I have chosen Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade Music. Does anybody NOT smile when listening? Ahhh... many happy memories.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Aww enjoy your trip to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow does this make me *happy*! I had this record as a kid and I listened to it a million times. This was my fave song. Have never been to Disneyland but have been to Disney World many many times and enjoyed a Main Street Electrical parade or two! Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun safe time! I love Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from Goodnight Moon. Hope you have a great time! My family has annual passes to Disneyland, so we're there often. It's hard to imagine that there are people like you, who don't live near and can't go often. Enjoy your week!!! Great song too.. so many happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo for Pirates and Blue Bayou being closed! They were open when we were there in August...but the Matterhorn bobsleds were closed and I've never been on those:( If they're open, will you go on them for me? Thanks!

    I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! Kiss Mickey for me, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete