Monday, October 24, 2011

Sew Busy

I'm still busy and will likely be distracted until the end of the month.

My poor sewing machine is getting a work out and I've been stabbed by my needles more times than I care to remember.

Alanna's costume is complete, thank goodness... but I'm still at a loss for what to do with William. And then today I got a letter from his school that they are doing Storybook Day on Monday and he's to dress as his favorite story book or fairy tale character. I'm glad that I haven't fully decided on his costume because I'd rather just kill two birds with one stone. Yeah?

Before I get started on his costume I still have to finish 2 other ones that I'm getting paid for. The one costume is coming along quite nicely though so I'm hoping it'll be done quickly.

But here's the thing... I've got to get all these costumes done by FRIDAY! Our church is having Harvest Fest on Friday so Will needs something to wear. I guess I actually have a bit longer for those other 2, but I'm trying to get them done sooner.

So that means I will not be spending much time blogging.

For now I will report that Will had another appointment today and the doc is happy with his progress. He is no longer considered "underweight"!!! He is now appropriate to his height!

Alanna has an appointment next week for her well baby check up. I'm sure she'll pass with flying colors.

What else...

Will's finger is healing alright... Ryan passed his PFT... I can almost put Lana's hair in a ponytail...

I'm just kinda busy. Leave me comments to make me happy when I take a break!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I get so many compliments on the quilt you made for Daphne! :)

    ReplyDelete