Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ready for the Time Warp?

Linking up with Goodnight Moon.



Thursday means song link-up... and since we're getting close to Halloween I decided on a classic favorite: "The Time Warp" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. So much to say and so much I will not say. Too much inappropriate-ness!

When I was in high school I'd have friends over for mini parties and what not. At every one this song would be played and I'd demand everyone dance to it. Yes, even I know how to dance to it.

I used to babysit for a couple and they told me that instead of the "Hokey Pokey" at their wedding reception they played this song. Sounds like fun to me!

Enjoy!






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. How original to play it at a wedding reception! I have actually never heard this until I went to Sea World funny enough....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard this song before but have never seen Rocky Horror. That's going to change this week though, cause DH is playing Brad at a local theatre. Yes, I know I was crazy to agree to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Rockey Horror! Great song :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen that, thanks for sharing! It was good:)

    ReplyDelete