Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Because I know you are all dying to see my beautiful hard work...

Here are se pics of my kiddos in their "hand made by mom" Halloween costumes. Will was Peter Pan and Alanna was a teddy bear. I'm also including the pic of the costumes I made for a lady on base. Her son was Link from Legend of Zelda and her daughter was Sailor Moon.


Oh yeah... costuming in college as a theatre major has really benefitted my children.

And, honey, if you're reading this, don't you think these skills are worth all those financial aid payments???

Because I want to share -- I'm typing this blog on my brand spanking new iPhone 4s. So awesome, right?

And some additional fabulous news: we received news from the forshapping board and Ryan's job with the Air Force is secure for now. There will likely be more forshapping boards for years to come but we just have to tackle things as they come. Now we are just waiting to hear if he got accepted into AFIT or not and where our next station will be.

That all for now. I'm off to clean up my house. The base did trick-or-treating Sunday night so now I've got Halloween to put away. Be safe everyone!

2 comments:

  1. awe, those are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Ryan will get to stay in! Yay!

    ReplyDelete