Friday, October 14, 2011

A Difficult Night

Last night was hard.

The baby would not go to sleep and instead decided screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs past midnight sounded like a good idea to her. Not fun.

Then Will's fever kept coming back and he wanted cuddles so I had him in bed with me while the hubby was dealing with the banshee in the other room.

Sometime around 3 am (or earlier??) the hacking, gagging and puking started... IN MY BED!

Until about 6 am this went on about every 45 minutes.

We changed our sheets the first time and then Will decided he wanted to sleep on the floor which I was a huge supporter of.

None of us except Alanna got any decent sleep last night.

But on a high note I did have a lovely dream --- I dreamed of Japan. Sometimes I really miss that place. I dreamed of going to the onsen and relaxing. I dreamed of looking at snow topped Mt. Fuji. I dreamed of Sakura Season. And oddly enough, I dreamed of riding the trains again.

Maybe that was my subconscious giving me a mini vacation since I probably will not be going back to Japan for a long time.

Unless somebody gives me the money to fly out there...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a rough night. :( I hope that Will is feeling better now.

    I would love to visit Japan with you! Maybe we could plan a trip a few years down the road. :)

    ReplyDelete