Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bright and Shiny

I seemed to have done my Halloween song link last week so this week I'm going a different direction.

Yes, I'm still busy.

Yes, my sewing machine is still being overworked.

Yes, I'm happy doing this.

All-in-all, things are going good, just not much down time. Our DVR is loading up because I'm not available to watch shows with the hubby.

Anyway, my selection this week is "Bright and Shiny" from the movie "Bubble Boy" with Jake Gyllenhaal. It makes me crack up every time I see it.

The other week my sister and I were discussing her allergies and asthma and how she wants to be running her 5K's and stuff like that (I think she's crazy) but because of her lung issues her body doesn't want to do it. She'll be fine, but if somebody cuts the grass she's out of business.

I said she needs to run in a bubble and then busted up laughing. I was imagining her running a 5K inside a human sized hamster ball. She was imaging something similar to the Bubble Boy in the movie. Either way, can you see that in your mind? Runners in a 5K with this bubble in the midst?! Hilarious!



Linking up with Goodnight Moon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I forgot ALL about bubble boy! I am going to have to watch it now! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, that I've never actually seen this movie. But did you notice that guy in it that plays in the Hangover? Bahahaha!

    Thanks for linking this up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

    ReplyDelete