Saturday, October 1, 2011

Balloon Fiesta 2011 Part 1

I'm pretty tired since I was up at 3:30 this morning and out of the house by 4:15 to go to Balloon Fiesta with the kids. Yes I took a nap... but I don't want to spend forever on the computer uploading photos. I'll do that another time. Besides, going to spend time with the hubby now that the kids are in bed.

Ryan didn't come with us. It was end of the fiscal year and he had major work to do and didn't get home until around midnight. Since he was working late and not home when I went to bed I knew not to wake him up super early 'cause he wouldn't be up for going with us. A group from church was going so it was a perfect situation so I would have help with the kids.

Here's a glimpse of what went on:

The kids and I watching the Dawn Patrol take off

she was really interested in all the balloons

those clouds made the perfect background

though very tired, he would watch those balloons closely and did find them interesting


I cannot express to you in pictures how many hot air balloons are present...


just beautiful


Oh, and don't forget about the GIVEAWAY. Just a few more day left.

Photobucket

1 comment: