Saturday, September 10, 2011

the simulcast

I said I would let ya'll know... Beth Moore's simulcast today was AWESOME.

That woman has some great stuff to preach, teach and share. I'm so glad I went.

I was fully prepared to be on my own in a HUGE group of women, but while waiting to go in I spotted our chaplain's wife and another woman I know from PWOC. So... I was able to sit, chat and eat with them during the day.

And it was a long day. When I put the kids to bed in the evening I was surprised how little I saw of them today. We had a fun time playing peek-a-boo in the blankets and tickling the piggies.

Oh, and I wanted to share the awesome-ness of Will's progress. The other day I was showing Lana some new bows and Will, completely on his own without any prompting or anything, comes up and points to one and CLEARLY says "yellow". I was in shock and so happy. He repeated it several more time, though not quite as clear. Then he later said "purple" and it continued to stay clear when repeated. He's doing great!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment