Friday, September 9, 2011

Remembrance Weekend

Here comes what has been dubbed "Remembrance Weekend"

They are replaying the footage of the World Trade Center attacks all over the news. It is so strange seeing this as well as stories from survivors. I'll have my personal story of where I was when the attacks happen posted on Sunday. Looking back it somehow seems surreal... again.

I'm sure there are several interesting books from those who made it out. I've read one, Thunder Dog, and it is amazing. Loved it.

One day I hope to make it to New York and the World Trade Center Memorial will be one of the places I will definitely want to go.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm headed to a local church to watch the simulcast of Beth Moore's "Living Proof". It's gonna be good and I'm expecting some awesome stuff. I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment