Thursday, September 8, 2011

Move to Bremerton

A Quick Note First: 2 years ago today we moved to New Mexico. It was during that move I started this blog. Time seems to have flown by and we have just 1 year left in the Land of Enchantment. Wow.


Thursday's Song Link Up! Go visit Goodnight Moon to join.

This week I wasn't sure what to pick. But tonight for no good reason I'm feeling homesick so I decided on "Move to Bremerton" by MxPx.

Yes, Bremerton/Silverdale is my hometown. MxPx went to the same school as my siblings. In fact, they used to practice just down the road from my parents' house. In the video I know most of the places it was filmed and it has already changed a lot since then. The entire ferry area has been redone in recent years... and the KMart is no longer in town.

So here ya'll go.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to be able to say that a band is from my hometown. So cool that you know most of the places in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so long since I've heard any MxPx! Great song, and it is so cool that you have that connection to the band! :)

    ReplyDelete