Friday, September 23, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Go visit Wife of a Sailor to link up.

1. My favorite thing that happened this week was getting a new book to review and reading the whole thing in a day. It was sooooo good!
2. Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll think you got some horrible disease from touching a dirty thing on the ground. 
3. Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is the cooler weather. I used to say watching the leaves change and fall... but that isn't so visible here in Albuquerque. Can't wait to get back into sweatshirts though!
4. One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is to finish organizing the garage and sorting through all the clothes the kids have outgrown.
5. would be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa. Wanted to last year but for some reason didn't sign up.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with number 2. That is why I carry hand sanitizer!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete