Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Your opinions on blog changes

I've been think about this blog a lot lately. Possibly more than I should especially since I've only been posting every few days.

When it started this was mostly so family could keep up with us and the growth of the kids since we lived far away. It's also sort of how I "journal" what life is like.

But since that beginning I've found a blogging community and this blog is not just dedicated to what goes on in our family life. I do blog hops, recipe shares, giveaways, etc...

There are a few things I'm thinking of changing.

  1. The title
  2. the layout
  3. changing names so as to be more "anonymous" (this would entail editing all previous posts)
What do you think? It's not that I'm paranoid or anything but it's just that since I've gotten to know more bloggers and readers it might be time to adjust what we have going on here. Maybe...



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I like your blog as it is. I find it hard to get to know and really enjoy the blogs who work very hard at anonymity. I can never keep all the nicknames, etc. straight and honestly they could be talking about their neighbor's family for how personal if feels. If you don't feel comfortable as it is, though, then by all means do what you need to do to feel better. When it comes to personal security I let my gut lead me and if it feels wrong then it probably is wrong.

    There are my two cents for what it is worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog the way things are :) But I completely understand your thoughts on being more secure. If I let myself, I could freak myself out with all the scary security breaches I may be making on my blog but I try to walk the very thin line. Hope you find your answers soon!

    ReplyDelete