Thursday, August 4, 2011

You know what Thursday means

Song link up time! Go over to Goodnight Moon to join.


This week I finally decided on "Hold Me Together" by Royal Tailor. I love hearing it on the radio! Something smooth in the voices and I sorta wanna dance around. Don't worry, I just get my kids to dance -- you don't want to see me dancing.

Any-whoo... I needed something sorta uplifting after Wednesday. It was our last session with Will's Occupational Therapist. He will start preschool soon and Early Intervention stops. I know we'll see her occassionally and I'll be sending updates since we've created a sort of friendship but not having her around weekly is sad. When we left we had hugs all around and both of us were trying not to cry.

Next week we say goodbye to Will's speech therapist. That will be even harder, I'm sure.

Okay - enough with the life story... and now for the song/video. Enjoy!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard this song, but I really like it. Thanks for sharing! Glad you found an uplifting song after your sad good-bye. Good luck with your next one and good luck with preschool! :)

    ReplyDelete