Friday, August 26, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



It's been awhile so this week I'm doing MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Check out Wife of a Sailor to link up.

1. The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is I don't want to get up!
2. Lately, I’ve been craving  chocolate because it's just that time of the month.
3. Whenever anyone says the word Oregon, it reminds me of my childhood because I truly view the time spent living in Oregon a highlight, playing with my little brother out in the country and raising frogs.
4. The happiest word I know is  yes, but only when it is said in answer to something I really, really want.
5. My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love planning vacations we may never take just because I dream of doing it.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also dream of vacations! I've always wanted to go to Maine, hopefully we can before we leave the East Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream of vacations CONSTANTLY. I plan them out even if they don't happen. It's just the excitement of potentially doing it. I absolutely HATE getting up in the morning. I'm such a night person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we pretty much have the same response for #2. . . go us!!!!

    ReplyDelete