Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dance Magic

Thursday Song Link-Up! Go over to Goodnight Moon to link up.



Ever seen "Labyrinth"?? You know... crazy muppets, Jennifer Connelly, David Bowie (and those pants!)

Anyway, I often sing this song to my kiddos. It'll be some random outburst and I get them dancing around. While searching for the video I realized the little ones have probably never seen/heard the actual song performed before other than by yours truly. My little girl found the music fun and was clapping and dancing along.

Who doesn't laugh at this song?! And tell me you didn't dance or sing along with it!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I definitely thought I was the only person in the world that loves The Labrynth! My husband hated everything about it, and I find it to be the general consensus :/ AWESOME that you sing it to your kids! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love that movie too! So happy I found it in the $2 bin at walmart. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete