Thursday, August 11, 2011

Come What May


It's the weekly song link-up with Goodnight Moon.

This week I've chosen "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. I adore this song and the movie. In fact, while planning my wedding this song was considered as one of those to be sung during the ceremony. Unfortunately, the people I wanted to sing it that could pull it off were unavailable. Bummer.

The lyrics are beautiful.

Oh... and who doesn't like Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman?? Marvelous!

I thought it was fitting for right now. There's a lot of uncertainty for Ryan and I's future. Not to mention this whole country! But it is comforting that we're facing it together, especially after the crap we've gone through... we're still together and will stay that way.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love this song and musical so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this song. This was our first dance song at our wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this song and the whole movie in general! It is such a beautiful and sad story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song!! Haven't heard it in a while! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DH loves this movie. I had never seen it until after we were married. Great song!

    ReplyDelete