Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An absence of sorts

Hey readers.

I haven't really been up for blogging lately. I've been super tired between waking up early to take Will to school and staying up late to be sure I get my workouts in and clean the house. It doesn't help that hubby and I haven't been on the same page (nothing to write home about though). Just one more test for him to take, just one more! Life moves on.

At least I've caught up reading the blogs I do follow.

Anyway, I've got stuff in my mind on what I want to write about as well as another book review... but that will have to wait until another time.

For now I just want to be lazy and watch some Dr. Quinn on DVD.

Thanks.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. Exhausted & way too busy - but I AM keeping up with reading all my blogs :)

    ReplyDelete