Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's Your Song?

Thursday has come again! Time for What's Your Song link up with Goodnight Moon.



This week I've chosen "High of 75" by Relient K. I've been a fan of theirs since their first album (remember the Marilyn Manson song anybody? anybody? Bueller?).

At Creation Festival 2001 I saw them perform on the fringe stage --- they're main stage guys now. It was right before they were to release their 2nd album.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite songs from their 4th album. What I love about it is that I'm one of those people that if the sun isn't shining, then I'm usually not either. Living in Albuquerque, I think, really helps me stay a happy person. And though our highs are much higher than 75, it's still great and I am truly happy to be alive.

sorry in the picture/sound is out of sync... don't know what's up with that

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! I had it stuck in my head the other day :) I remember seeing Relient K at Creation Fest too!

    ReplyDelete