Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday's Jam


Thursday!

You know what that means!

Time for the What's Your Song link up with Goodnight Moon.

This week I'm breaking the rules again and posting two songs.
Yup, two.

Be happy it's only two... I had a hard time choosing. I've been listening to Michael Buble, Reliank K, Good Charlotte, Taylor Swift, David Crowder Band and many others recently so, yeah, hard time deciding what to post.

And yes, I am often very eclectic.

Oh, and youtube is being annoying and complicated and for some reason I cannot properly embed the videos on blogger (fail) so I just have to post the links. Sorry. I know how blah that is.

 
First up is "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed. Gives some good memories and just always liked the song. So enjoy!


Okay, this second song just always gets me. "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real.

I love this song. Now, things haven't always been peachy with hubby and I. There are always struggles in a marriage and sometimes it's hard to put things into words. When I first actually heard this song and listened to the lyrics I cried. I felt that it truly expressed what I was feeling and wanted.
 
Right now things are going good, but there's just something about this song that's been on my mind lately so I felt I should share it this week. I wanted the official music video (which is disabed to embed but with the problems right now I can still just link the song) so just listen to the song and take in what it has to say.

 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Following you! Thanks for stopping by and returning the love back to you!

    ~Samantha
    www.thepeanutsgang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! DH & I both love the Sanctus Real song. The first couple of times I heard it it made me cry because I very much identified with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I cried too the first time I heard the song "Lead Me". It's so true . . .

    Good songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MilSpouse Friday Fill-In is featuring your question this week!

    ReplyDelete