Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Song Link-Up

Thursday yet again. Time for the weekly song link-up with Goodnight Moon.


This week I've chosen "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback. I've been in a Nickelback mood, especailly today. Things have been going faily smooth and not crazy busy like the last few weeks. Today I've been working on our 2010 photo album through Snapfish. Hoping I can get it done by my b-day because that's when the 50% off sale ends... and it is one SPENDY album. Already over $100 and I've still got pages to add. Whew...

Anyway, enjoy the message of the song/video. I love it!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this song! And yay for 50% off at snapfish! Hope you get it done too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! You can never go wrong with any song from them!. Thanks for coming and linking it up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the album when it's all finished! :)

    ReplyDelete