Saturday, July 30, 2011

More visitors

Having a fun and busy weekend. My mother-in-law and brother-in-law are visiting so we're staying pretty occupied. I finally caught up on most of blog reading but neglected to comment on any. Spending time on the computer has not been a priority.

So far we have ate at Tucano's (so incredibly, wonderfully gluttonous), wandered a bit around ABQ Uptown and enjoyed some YoYo Bliss, got a few things from the going-out-of-business Borders, and allowed the children to be spoiled by their Nana. It was a pleasure to sleep in this morning as well!

Today we hiked the petroglyphs and Will got to pee in a bush. I think he liked it. We're still hoping to get to the local park here on base as well as go swimming.

We still want to do more but we'll see how things go.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys had a great weekend and spent time with family! I always enjoy visitors, especially when we lived farther away!

    ReplyDelete